Sunday 18 May 2014

Willow - for when we feel sorry for ourselves

As I am writing this blog I have a cold and I am feeling pretty sorry for myself.  I have turned into a grumpy teenager who wants to go out and play not sit inside being ill.  When this happens it's time to reach for the willow Bach Flower remedy.  If we find ourselves making statements such as "It's not fair" or "why me" this is when this remedy comes into its own.

Dr Bach said about people in a willow state: "They feel that they have not deserved so great a trial, that it was unjust, and they become embittered."

Willow helps us see that everyone has misfortune and guides us find our optimism again. In doing so we are able to accept that our situation is transitory and all things will pass.  From this place we can come to a level of acceptance which often leads to the change we desire.



Visit my website to learn about my healing practice  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment