Tuesday 24 March 2015

Down the rabbit hole we go...

Recently I decided to learn a new healing modality and was drawn to colour therapy.  I signed up on a home study course and embarked on learning about this new to me system.  I had no idea the things I would learn about myself on the way.  I have to confess it's been quite a levelling experience.

It's been nearly 20 years since I studied crystal healing and I had no idea how much I had learnt and what I take for granted until I tried to learn something new.  I feel like I am starting from scratch again, and it's amazing, painful and wonderful all at once.

I expected the knowledge to just be there, to be able to sail through this with no hesitation.  Instead I am having to re-learn and re-examine all I have taken for granted for so many years.  To start with that was tough, and is still quite frustrating but I now see that it is set to send me to deeper levels of understanding; not just of how we work with colour but healing in general and, always the bonus, a deeper understanding of who I am and what makes me tick.

Back down the rabbit hole I go.  I hope to blog about what I am learning but I am aware it will be fairly unpolished and open to review at any point... maybe I'll start a new blog that I can link to here where I can share my new learnings and ponderings... watch this space ... this one here....



Visit my website to learn about my healing practice  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment