Sunday 16 June 2013

The book that started it all..

Those of us who are on a path of personal growth are likely to have a book that changed everything for us... a point in our lives when we read something that made all the difference.

For me it was when I was given a copy of Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers. This book changed my life and taught me that everyone feels fear, it's those that ignore it and get on with life anyway that are the ones that succeed.

So, if you find that your life is full of fear, whether it be a basic level anxiety or a deep fear, it is worth looking at this book for guidance.  It isn't flashy with brash statements that you instantly react to with distrust, it is full of caring and supportive advice that helps you face your fears one step at a time.



Visit my website to learn about my healing practice  



No comments:

Post a Comment